.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Las Vegas Real Estate Blog

Your Las Vegas real estate information source. The latest news, new construction, scandals, additions to the strip and other Las Vegas and related information.

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Ogog with blogs

It seems that blogs are here to stay. Now it seems that EVERYONE has a blog. You turn on the television, watching a show. At the end, odds are you'll here: check out our BLOG at blah/blah.com/blogblah! So its not a surprise that there are also a lot of sites that have sprung up to list blogs, social network for bloggers, help bloggers make money, take the money of bloggers, etc.

I came across one that I hadn't heard of before, ogog.org. Its run by a non-profit organization, which in itself makes it unique. So, of course, I signed up! Check my OgOg profile. I'm still playing around with the site, but so far, I like what I see.


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Listed on BlogShares
Web Directory
Add blog to our directory.