.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Las Vegas Real Estate Blog

Your Las Vegas real estate information source. The latest news, new construction, scandals, additions to the strip and other Las Vegas and related information.

Monday, October 15, 2007

Online identity

With all of the choices to "claim your name online", I'm having a little bit of an identity crisis, not to mention finding my self short of free time. It all started when I joined claimid. Okay, so far so good. Then I received a Linkedin invitation from my friend Toby, in Washington. So of course I joined up there under Las Vegas. There I found a few of my friends I lost track of, so I added them plus some of my family had profiles too.

Then I found another site, namyz so I added my profile under Charles Richey. I ended up with most of the same people in my network that I had on my other sites. Recently I started branching out and meeting other people. Lastly, I joined Ziki. For some reason, it draws a lot of french speakers. So much in fact they changed the urls to reflect the native language of the listing (so much for the links I had going to the old url). Most of the visitors I get now to that profile are from France. At least it interesting.

I've come to the decision to pull back on adding anything more to these profiles, because of the time involved.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Listed on BlogShares
Web Directory
Add blog to our directory.