.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Las Vegas Real Estate Blog

Your Las Vegas real estate information source. The latest news, new construction, scandals, additions to the strip and other Las Vegas and related information.

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Redneck Romance on Craigslist

A friend of mine posted about a twit about this post on Craigslist. I'm sure the post won't be up for too long, but you just have to read it. It was titled: "To the woman who crapped her pants in my car". I wonder if she was the one on Flava of Love....

Here is an excerpt:

At some point in life, everyone has gambled on a fart and lost. It just happened to be on a first date in the passenger seat of my car



Double click the link to read it (link opens up a screenshot I took).


image link


Other related posts:Redneck Spaceship House

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 9:56 AM, Anonymous Toby Barnett said...

When I read that I was doing the doubled up silent laugh. One of the funnest to ever read. Personally, I think it is real because that would hard to make up and be so honest when righting it.

The last line is the best "Touche"...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Listed on BlogShares
Web Directory
Add blog to our directory.