.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Las Vegas Real Estate Blog

Your Las Vegas real estate information source. The latest news, new construction, scandals, additions to the strip and other Las Vegas and related information.

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Vote for Pups On Parole

Today I received an email from my friend Harold, one of the founders of Heaven Can Wait Sanctuary where I do some volunteer and foster work. The National Geographic channel is having a poll on which Dog Whisperer episode is the best. The Pups on Parole is one that was selected.

Please go to the web site and vote for the Pups on Parole episode. Here is the link:

dog whisperer poll

Last time I looked they had a slim lead. I'd love to see their episode win and get shown again on National Geographic. It shows the hard work and dedication of the Las Vegas community and its volunteers.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 7:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's sort of after the fact, but I just adopted a St. Bernard from the Pups on Parole program out at Jean...her name is Princess and she is absolutely awesome! I would definately recommend it to anyone looking for a dog - she's trained with basic commands, well behaved and housebroken...only 14 months old so she still has the puppy silliness in her!

 
At 10:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did vote for the Pups on Parole this summer.......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Listed on BlogShares
Web Directory
Add blog to our directory.