.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Las Vegas Real Estate Blog

Your Las Vegas real estate information source. The latest news, new construction, scandals, additions to the strip and other Las Vegas and related information.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween party

Last year my friend Sam graciously offered his house for our annual Halloween party. This year, it was back at my place (sorry Sam). That's one of the great things about living in Encore, I have nice neighbors and a big backyard. As usual, there was too much. Too much food (I'll be eating this stuff til Thanksgiving) and definitely too much booze (can there really be to much alcohol?). The party was on the small side for us and it went off without a hitch. No one fell in the pool and everyone pretty much had a good time. I think this picture though sums it up:


leaky keg


I hate when you get a leaky keg. It took several days to decorate as well as multiple trips to storage, but I think it came out great, especially the graveyard.


graveyard
Thirsty??
halloween bar
Now, if I can just get some volunteers this weekend to pack it up and haul it back to storage....

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 9:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That looked like an excellent party, Halloween totally flew by me this year :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Listed on BlogShares
Web Directory
Add blog to our directory.