.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Las Vegas Real Estate Blog

Your Las Vegas real estate information source. The latest news, new construction, scandals, additions to the strip and other Las Vegas and related information.

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Another Las Vegas convention

jim boykin and meThis past meet I attended Pubcon again at the Las Vegas convention center. Sadly I felt that I learned a lot more last year and heard a lot of the same information. However, I did get to finally meet some people face to face. The person that I wanted to meet the most was Jim Boykin. I've been reading his blog for a while and wanted a chance to pick his brain. I attended a few sessions where he was a guest speaker and over the microphone he sounded exactly like William Peterson from CSI. After the sessions, I was able to talk to him privately and he was gracious enough to give me some pointers.

conferenceIt was a mixed bag of attendees. I met several people from Europe as well as some people that I had met at last year's conference. I was chatting with my friend Larry Hotz, a Denver Realtor about the changes from last year. We had both switched our web hosting from a large template provider to a more customized solution this year with less than the results we were hoping for. So we were hoping to pick up some good tips at the conference.

One of the things living in Las Vegas, you never know who you'll run into. On the last "official" day of the conference, I ran into David Caruso. He is launching an internet media company and was meeting some people there. He was gracious enough to stop for photos with attendees and was just about the nicest person you could meet. All in all, it was a good convention and I'll probably attend again next year.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Listed on BlogShares
Web Directory
Add blog to our directory.