.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Las Vegas Real Estate Blog

Your Las Vegas real estate information source. The latest news, new construction, scandals, additions to the strip and other Las Vegas and related information.

Sunday, November 25, 2007

You have to love the holidays

With Christmas literally right around the corner, you would hope that more people would embrace the spirit of the holidays, regardless of your personal beliefs. What has happened to goodwill toward your fellow man? Just a few minutes ago I looked out my window and saw the Metro canine unit parked in front of my neighbor's house.

Apparently, a man was hiding in her backyard from the police. He had been shooting earlier up the street and had fled from police. Thankfully, my elderly neighbor was not home at the time. Unfortunately for him, we have a top notch police force with a great canine unit. He was quickly found and apprehended. First thing tomorrow I'm taking some food down to the Harmon substation and some treats for the dogs. I am truly thankful for the men, women and canine officers serving to keep us safe.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 9:00 PM, Blogger Gena said...

Wow, that's definitely not the holiday spirit. Sounded rather scary to me. Sometimes I wonder what in the world, the world is coming to with all the crime all over. Don't know if there's more or if it's because we have TV to tell us about it. Just wish everyone would "play nice."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Listed on BlogShares
Web Directory
Add blog to our directory.