.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Las Vegas Real Estate Blog

Your Las Vegas real estate information source. The latest news, new construction, scandals, additions to the strip and other Las Vegas and related information.

Monday, July 09, 2007

Taking a look at Long Beach

Every year at this time I start thinking of moving someplace cooler. So, I indulged my fantasy again and starting surfing real estate sites in California. My wife and I love the ocean and vacation as often as we can in Santa Cruz, Santa Monica and San Diego. So I started searching for California real estate near the ocean. I ended up on the Red Wagon team site, looking at information about Long Beach real estate. The prices weren't as high as I expected, rather comparable to certain areas here in Las Vegas.

The condo communities were very similar to the newer ones here as well. The same standard amenities you would expect. I ended up surfing the Long Beach mls from their site for about 20 minutes looking at condos near the beach.

Then I decided to start looking further north. I ended up looking at real estate in Snomish County, Washington. Everett WA real estate offers a lot of different housing opportunities as well. I would love to live near the ocean, especially during the summer months (who wouldn't?). I starting snooping around the site and looking at the surrounding areas. Washington is giving California a serious run for its money....

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 1:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bellingham is a beautiful area especially in the winter when traveling to Mt Baker for the steap and deap!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Listed on BlogShares
Web Directory
Add blog to our directory.