.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Las Vegas Real Estate Blog

Your Las Vegas real estate information source. The latest news, new construction, scandals, additions to the strip and other Las Vegas and related information.

Thursday, September 29, 2005

More real estate

I have been slacking lately on adding the newest projects---but I have a good excuse, I bought a new car. Well, not a new - new car, but new to me at least. So I buckled down and added page about V, a development at Lake Las Vegas, Parkline Lofts and some general information pages as well. The Las Vegas market is still speeding up, with several new communities announced in some of the existing masterplanned communites, like Southern Highlands and The Lakes.

This week I placed two of my fosters that I have had for months. Strangely enough, both are named Duchess. One is a Doberman Pinscher and the other is a miniature pinscher. The similarities continue---both have had their tails docked and have floppy ears! Speaking of animals, one of my wife's partners while showing property stumbled on to two cats abandoned at a property. A note left by the owner stated she couldn't bear to take them to the shelter. Leaving them instead in a vacant condo to starve because the listing agent can't be bothered to feed them.... We are trying to find a place for them, so if anyone out there is willing to foster/adopt two beautiful adult cats please contact me.

Labels: , ,



Listed on BlogShares
Web Directory
Add blog to our directory.