.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Las Vegas Real Estate Blog

Your Las Vegas real estate information source. The latest news, new construction, scandals, additions to the strip and other Las Vegas and related information.

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Vegas gas prices

Well, its a official, the price for regular unleaded gas has gone over $3.00 per gallon. What a rip. Its a good thing Iraq is able to sell all that oil... Of course, Katrina is being blamed. But I think its nothing but another excuse to gouge the consumer. Of course, we aren't paying a lot compared to Europe. A friend of mine has inlaws from Germany, apparently they are paying an equivalent in US dollars of six bucks a gallon! So I guess I shouldn't complain to much. I just started to promote this site. As an experiment, I started listing it with blog directories like this really nice one:

Listed in LS Blogs

Its probably the cleanest (links wise) directory I've seen, very little questionable sites in it. Great place to start if you are looking up blog topics.

Labels:



Listed on BlogShares
Web Directory
Add blog to our directory.