.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Las Vegas Real Estate Blog

Your Las Vegas real estate information source. The latest news, new construction, scandals, additions to the strip and other Las Vegas and related information.

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Fixing my pool

Anyone that has owned a pool has had to call in someone to fix it. Its inevitable, just like death and taxes. My pool motor gave up the ghost a couple weeks ago. I had just had my pool plumbing repaired and a three valves replaced about six weeks prior, to the tune of about $600. Needless to say, I was thrilled that motor quit. So I emailed the same company that fixed the plumbing to come out and replace the motor. A few days went by and I never heard from them. So I called and found out a replacement motor would be about $270 and if I wanted them to put it in, another $200. From looking at other internet sites, that seemed a bit high so I shopped around.

I spoke to Mike at Budget Pools Service and Repair. I explained that I had already taken the motor off and just needed a new one put in. He gave me a quote of $370 and said he could have someone out in a couple days. Today, James from Budget showed up and put in the new motor. He also found out that I needed to have the breaker replaced for that line. The new motor is humming right along.

They also do monthly maintenance as well in the Henderson area and East side of Las Vegas. You can reach Mike at 702-361-SWIM (7946) or visit their shop at 2301 E Sunset Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89119.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Listed on BlogShares
Web Directory
Add blog to our directory.