So here is my picks for the top five real estate industry blogs:
- Bloodhound Blog - Owned and operated by Greg Swann, it started off with humble beginnings and has evolved into one of the most influential industry blogs out there. Greg has championed several causes on his blog and has thousands of fans across the US. If you haven't stopped by there yet, what are you waiting for?
- Real Estate Industry Watch - A relatively new blog, REIW looks at issues not only affecting the market in the US, but all over the world. A great section is the "Franchise Watch" which lists what the big real estate franchises are up to.
- Rain City Guide - Based in Seattle, RCG covers a wide range of industry topics. RCG set the standard for collaboration blogs in the industry.
- Sellsius - Joe had a RV tour across the US that hit 24 cities in 2007. Very original and generated a lot of buzz and a loyal following.
- Matrix - Jonathan Miller's blog focuses on the more economic issues of real estate, current trends, analysis and trends. A must read.
There are of course several more great blogs that I didn't list (after all I did say the top five). Thanks for stopping by.